Whether you’re F2P or Dolphin/Whale … you’ll want to plan your spending very carefully.
- Purple crystals are the real currency
- It’s cheaper to buy gear from the store than spend money on energy refreshes.
- Arena rank yields good purple crystals.
- You get the fewest of these for free. Hoard them. Spend rarely.
- All other currencies have utility, though.
- Save up if there’s no character or gear that’s immediately useful to you.
- Don’t buy “just because”
- You can’t chase every meta (update, gameplay quirk, new characters)
- You can go every other, but you may feel the pain of defeat in the arena (for a while)
How mods work
- Almost always, your arrow should have a speed primary. Very few exceptions.
- Don’t waste money on anything that’s not 5 dot gold.
- Set bonuses & primaries are pretty simple, easy, on-the-rails kinds of choices
- Secondaries are the difference between success and failure
This mod guide is also in my tracker sheet